Ford Philippines announced a pre-launch campaign for the new Ford Fiesta that aims to engage young and connected Filipino consumers by matching their personalities, lifestyles and tastes with the new Ford Fiesta.
The new Ford Fiesta which is set to be launched in August and offers a more edgy exterior design, including new dynamic colors and a redesigned sporty new grill that will appeal to Filipino consumers. It also comes equipped with enhanced safety features and advanced smart technologies, including Ford’s award-winning SYNC connectivity system.
“The new Fiesta offers exactly what young and trendy consumers are looking for today in a small car – expressive, fun, smart, and with class-leading fuel economy. These many outgoing and expressive personalities will truly connect with the new Fiesta,” said Prudz Castillo, AVP for Marketing, Ford Philippines.
Participants will be asked to pick a Fiesta Profile that matches both their personality and time-of-day that best reflects their lifestyle; share their profile with friends on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By doing so, this will make them eligible to win a unique 24-hour Fiesta experience.
To join the ’24-Hour Fiesta Project’, participants must ‘like’ the and discover their unique Fiesta Profile by taking the 24-Hour Fiesta Quiz on the campaign tab.
The participant’s personality should fall under these eight Fiesta profiles:
- The Fiesta Sosyalista (1am-4am): without a doubt, the life of the party.
- The Fiesta Sunrise Soldier (4am-7am): the first to seize the day, whether it’s laps at dawn or a game of one-on-one before work.
- The Fiesta Zen Dreamer (7am-10am): loves to unwind with a hot cup of coffee or sit down with a good book.
- The Fiesta Escape Artist (10am-1pm): a nature freak who loves the journey as much as the destination.
- The Fiesta Art-Holic (1pm-4pm): has good eyes and skills for color, line, form and other elements that can be used to be aesthetically pleasing.
- The Fiesta Chic Addict (4pm-7pm): lives by one word, Fashion. One who discovers it, makes it and owns it.
- The Fiesta Charmer (7pm-10pm): lives by the rule that the best things in life are better when shared with friends.
- Fiesta Tech Guru (10pm-1am): knows how to cleverly work and stay connected with every computer, tablet and smart phone.
Points are earned by posting their Fiesta Profile to their social networks and using the campaign hashtag #24HRFIESTA, as well asparticipating in the weekly polls on the Ford Fiesta Facebook fan page. The more the participants share, the more they increase their score and chances of becoming a finalist.
The participants scoring in the top five for each Fiesta Profile (a total of 40 semi-finalists) will be announced on Thursday, August 8. This will be based on the participants’ individual scores and points earned throughout the project period.
The 40 semi-finalists will each have one week – until Wednesday, August 14 – to submit a one-minute video, five photos, or both, demonstrating why they best represent their respective Fiesta Profiles.
Representatives of Ford Philippines will judge the semi-finalists, basing overall scores on each participant’s online ‘social clout’, as well as the originality, creativity and representation of their Fiesta Profile video and/or photos.
Eight Winners for a 24-Hour Fiesta Experience
One person from each Fiesta Profile - or a total of eight winners – will be announced on Tuesday, August 20. Each of the winners, along with two of their friends, will get to experience the class-leading new Ford Fiesta through a custom-made 24-hour itinerary based on their Fiesta Profile.
The winning itineraries can range from an all-expense paid shopping spree, to a VIP movie experience, to even a celebrity make-over experience.
“We’ve had fantastic successes with our previous launch campaigns using unique, interactive and engaging consumer initiatives,” said Prudz Castillo, AVP for Marketing, Ford Philippines. “The ‘24-Hour Fiesta Project’ is another great way to connect our segment-leading vehicles with the lives and lifestyles of Filipinos.”
The campaign will last until August 5, 2013, Monday.